Showing for Platform
Published on 16 Aug 2023
Published on 16 Aug 2023
- The properties refundOutput.cardRefundMethodSpecificOutput.card.cardNumber and refundOutput.cardRefundMethodSpecificOutput.card.expiryDate are added on the refund response.
- The properties payoutOutput.references.providerId, payoutOutput.references.providerMerchantId and ~statusOutput.isRetriable~ are now returned on the Payout response.
- Added support for 2-step 3D-Secure on the WL Online Payment Acceptance only.
- It is now possible to find payments based on a merchantReference.
- Resolved an issue where if a customer selects to pay with a token that did not contain a cardholderName on the MyCheckout hosted payment pages, the token would not be updated with the newly provided cardholderName.
- Resolved an issue where if a customer selects to pay with a token that contains a cardholderName on the MyCheckout hosted payment pages, the cardholderName field would not be editable by the consumer.
- The payment status CAPTURED is now returned if you retrieve a payment with a final partial capture.
- Updated Google Pay logo to its latest version.
- The limit of the order.references.merchantReference property has been increased to 50 characters.
Published on 01 Aug 2023
- The properties ~captureOutput.references.providerId~, ~captureOutput.references.providerMerchantId~, ~captureOutput.cardPaymentMethodSpecificOutput.authorisationCode~, and ~statusOutput.isRetriable~ are now returned on the Capture response.
- The properties ~refundOutput.references.providerId~, ~refundOutput.references.providerMerchantId~, ~refundOutput.cardRefundMethodSpecificOutput.authorisationCode~, and ~statusOutput.isRetriable~ are now returned on the Refund response.
- The property ~providerRawOutput~ is now returned on the properties `refund.statusOutput`, `capture.statusOutput` and `payout.statusOutput` incase we have enabled this functionality for you.
- The property ~paymentOutput.amountPaid~ is now returned on the payment response.
- Updated a few error codes so that the reason a transaction is rejected is better explained
BreakingFiscal number is now supported and required for payments made in Mexico
- The property payment.paymentOutput.references.providerId is now returned on the payment response.
- The property payment.statusOutput.isRetriable is now returned on the payment response.
- The property payment.statusOutput.providerRawOutput is now returned on the payment response.
- The property payment.paymentOutput.references.providerMerchantId is now returned on the payment response.
- The property payment.cardPaymentMethodSpecificOutput.authorisationCode is now returned on the payment response.
- It is now possible to create recurring payments.
- Added the new response property isCheckedRememberMe for the getHostedCheckout API call, which will allow you to see whether a customer ticked the "Remember my details for future purchases" checkbox on the page on which they enter their card details and press the actual pay button.
- When creating a payment with an invalid network token, IIN_NOT_FOUND error will be returned.
- Added mapping for the new error code 10267 that may be returned by Ogone/WL Online Payments on authentication failure.
- It is now possible to create payments using an externally provisioned network token. The data regarding such a network token can be submitted using the cardPaymentMethodSpecificInput.networkTokenData object.
- Create and Get Payout now return payoutOutput.references.merchantReference.
- It is now supported to create payments with dynamic 3D Secure enabled.
- When creating a refund on a non-refundable payment, a ACTION_NOT_ALLOWED_ON_TRANSACTION error is now returned.
- The property cardPaymentMethodSpecificInput.networkTokenData.eci is now made optional.
- Refunds that are requested will move to the REFUND_REQUESTED status first, once the funds are settled, it will move to the REFUNDED status. Payouts that are requested will move to the PAYOUT_REQUESTED status first, once the funds are settled, it will move to the PAYOUT_REQUESTED status.