Accept online payments globally while offering your consumer a local experience with Magento 2. We give you access to the features of our platform in one uncomplicated integration! This plugin allows you to synchronize Worldline Global Collect and Magento 2: view transaction summaries in the plugin and switch to our Payments Console for more detailed reporting.
Please note that this guide is made specifically for our platform, and doesn’t list all the default Magento features and workflows, applicable to other integrations.
- Cards & local payment products: accept payments with the most popular services such as Cards, iDEAL, Sofort, and PayPal
- Hosted or inline checkout options: if you choose not to touch and store your consumers' data, you can outsource the payment page to us using MyCheckout hosted payment pages. You can also take full ownership of the card flow using the inline option, with selected payment products
- Tokenization: offer returning consumers a faster checkout experience by saving their card details
- Direct or delayed capture: gives you the option to automatically or manually capture the transactions
- Fraud review: you have the option to approve or deny payments, using the Suspected Fraud feature in the admin panel, making it easier for your team to tackle these transactions
- Event management: webhooks notify you about events you process like changes in the payment status. You can select event types to be notified about and notification channels themselves. This allows you to be aware of happening actions, even when the consumer is no longer on your site