Set up your fraud risk triggers
Our fraud tools offer you the flexibility to customize your setup to align with the risk appetite of your business by using a combination of the following decision-making instruments available to create a strong fraud prevention strategy.
- Create rules using any data point you send: shipping address, IP address, and payment details
- Set up simple to complex rules, depending on your needs
- Customize your lists to block a specific email, IP address, or country to stop fraudulent payments
- Make safe lists of customers you trust to improve the customer experience
- Estimate possible risks by accessing the transaction reliability information
- Adjust your threshold to switch between blocking and authorizing transactions flagged as suspicious
Advanced Adaptive Machine Learning
- Use algorithms and models, that continuously learn and adapt to changing fraud patterns
- Enhance fraud detection accuracy with real-time scoring and decision-making models
Within your chosen tool, set up your fraud detection using the above strategies to evaluate the risk, indicating a specific outcome when a rule is triggered. These outcomes could be accepted, denied, or challenged.