The configuration center is an online application that allows you to manage and configure your Connect account. You can find your API and webhooks keys in the configuration center, manage your hosted payment pages and webhooks events, try out API requests and a lot more.
Each environment has it's own configuration center, where you can configure and manage your account:
- You can try out our API, SDKs and the MyCheckout hosted payment pages. It is easily accessible for everyone by signing-up for this environment here.
- Go directly to the sandbox configuration center or click on the menu at the right top of this documentation site to access it.
- Pre-Production (/staging):
- You finalize and validate your integration using your custom account(s) and configuration. You get access to this environment once you have become our client.
- Go directly to the pre-production configuration center or click on the menu at the right top of this documentation site to access it.
- You process your production transactions in this environment. You get access to this environment once you have become our client.
- Go directly to the production configuration center or click on the menu at the right top of this documentation site to access it.
Configuring for your account and per merchantID
You get access to the configuration center for the account you have in the Connect product suite. This account can have multiple merchantIDs linked to it, allowing you to configure per merchantID the details.
Your account shares for all merchantIDs linked to it the following:
- Overview of linked merchantIDs
- API keys
- Webhooks keys
- User management
In case you have multiple merchantIDs configured with us and linked to your account in the configuration center, you can select on the right top the merchantID for which you want to adjust the settings. Per merchantID you can configure:
- Creation of variants for the hosted payment pages as well as adjusting their look and feel in the MyCheckout editor
- Adjusting the texts that are shown on the hosted payment pages
- Requesting your own subdomain for the hosted payment pages
- Providing the test URL you want to use to validate your design of the hosted payment pages
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Ordering of payment products
- Dynamic 3-D Secure rules
- Try out API requests and responses
- Getting support from Worldline on your account, by giving them access to send in API requests and responses using your account
Access to the configuration center
Once you signed-up for the sandbox, you will receive an e-mail with which you can log-in to the configuration center of the sandbox environment.
Access to the pre-production and production environment will be given once your agreement has been signed with us and your merchantID has been created.
This menu item will give you an overview of all merchantIDs that are linked to your account in the configuration center. You can have multiple merchantIDs configured with us.
The name you see in the field Merchant Name is the name your account was given and the merchantID is the number associated with it. This merchantID will have the configuration you requested for pre-production and production, is needed in your API requests towards us and used to identify your transactions.
Our API uses a secure authentication mechanism for which you need the API key and secret API key you find here. On our API reference you can read how to implement this authentication.
You can have multiple API keys active at the same time. API keys are valid for a limited time. You can revoke the keys you don't use anymore and request new ones to be created.
The persons with an admin account in the configuration center will will get a notification if the API keys expire. They will also get a notification if someone is looking at the API keys.
The webhooks keys are used to sign the messages between you and us, as explained in the webhooks documentation.
The persons with an admin account in the configuration center will get a notification if someone is looking at the webhooks keys.
The first user of the configuration center is usually set up with the "admin role". This user can add more users in the user management menu.
There are two different roles:
- This person has access to the account and merchant settings in the configuration center and can thus see the API keys and webhooks keys as well as manage the users who have access.
- This person has access to the hosted payment pages menu items.
In the menu you can also adjust the details of an user.
A new user will get an e-mail from us, with a link to her/his/it's account in the configuration center. This link must be clicked within 2 hours to finalize setting up the account.
Select at the right top the merchant name for which you want to adjust the settings. For each merchant ID you must adjust the settings separately.
Hosted payment pages
In the hosted payment pages menu, you get access to the creation of variants, the MyCheckout editor, adjusting the texts shown on the hosted payment pages, your dedicated subdomain as well as setting a test URL to validate your design.
You can read in the hosted payment pages section how you can use all these options.
In the Look & feel menu it is possible to copy a variant to another merchantId, by clicking the "Actions" option next to a variant.
You can configure Apple Pay and Google Pay once the payment products are enabled for your merchantID.
In this menu item you also find the option to adjust the order of payment products.
Dynamic 3-D Secure
You can define rules to apply 3-D Secure to transactions, which are not subject to the 3-D secure version 2.2 and PSD2 regulations. On the Dynamic 3-D Secure page you can read how to set the rules.
The API Explorer is an easy to use tool, which allows you to send in your API request to the endpoint you choose and see the response of your request.
Grant API access to Worldline
If you need additional support from our side with your integration, you can give our implementation managers access to your account in Connect for a certain time period.
You can configure your webhooks endpoints and events for which you want to receive notifications, as explained here.