Release Notes - Highlights
- fundingType property to order.additionalInput.typeInformation
- order.additionaInput.accountFundingRecipient property with name, address, accountNumber, accountNumberType, dateOfBirth and partialPan
- firstName and surname properties to order.additionaInput.accountFundingRecipient.name
- additionalInfo, city, stateCode, state, countryCode, houseNumber, street and zip properties to order.additionalInput.accountFundingRecipient.address
- order.customer.personalInformation.identification property with idType, idValue and idIssuingCountry
- isCompany property to order.customer
- The property redirectPaymentMethodSpecificInput.paymentProduct809SpecificInput.issuerId is no longer required when the merchant is configured to use iDEAL 2.0
- The complete payment endpoint can now be used for completing 3D Secure payments.
- Mapped error code 33000833 to HTTP status 400 INVALID_VALUE.
- canBeIframed flag for PP 843 (gateway & domain) is added
Fixed validation of the following fields for the hosted checkout request:
- The merchant property is now made visible on the CreateHostedCheckoutRequest.
- The property KeyValuePair.value is now returned even when the value is null.
- Deprecated property order.additionalInput.loanRecipient with no replacement.
MyCheckout Hosted Payment Pages
- Added the option to customize the subscription details for the MyCheckout hosted payment pages
- Payment products where not updated when changing between different currencies.
- Payment products without instructions are now not being shown in the editor.
- The file extension of the language packs is changed to xlsx.